Vincent G. Moscardelli
Praino, Rodrigo, Vincent G. Moscardelli, and Daniel Stockemer. Forthcoming. “The Lingering Effect of Scandals in Congressional Elections: Incumbents, Challengers, and Voters.” Social Science Quarterly
Scandal Dataset and Codebook (MS Excel Workbook) – (note: scandal variable only; other variables are available from authors by Email)
Moscardelli, Vincent G., and Moshe Haspel. 2007. “Campaign Finance Reform as Institutional Choice: Party Difference in the Vote to Ban Soft Money.” American Politics Research 35.1:79-102.
Email availability only.
Palazzolo, Daniel J., and Vincent G. Moscardelli. 2006. “Policy Crisis and Political Leadership: Election Law Reform in the States after the 2000 Presidential Election.” State Politics and Policy Quarterly 6.3(Fall): 300-21.
- Dataset (MS Excel 4.0 Worksheet)
- Additional Replication Files (including Stata *.dta and *.do files)
Moscardelli, Vincent G., and Lawrence C. Becker. 2007. “Not on Your (Half) Life: The Partisan Geography of Nuclear Waste Disposal.” Congress and the Presidency 34.1(Spring): 55-77
- Dataset for Tables 1 & 2 (Stata 9 *.dta file)
- Dataset for Table 3 (Stata 9 *.dta file)
- Syntax to generate codebook and replicate all tables (Stata *.do file)
- Supplemental Material, including coding criteria (*.pdf file)
Moscardelli, Vincent G., Moshe Haspel, and Richard S. Wike. 1998. “Party Building through Campaign Finance Reform: Conditional Party Government in the 104th Congress.” Journal of Politics 60.3(August): 691-704.